Wednesday, October 13, 2010

If you could go to one place in the world, where would you go?

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Some might say Bahamas, Europe, or even Australia. There are so many interesting places in the world that I want to travel too and see. Some many that it is hard to figure out where I would want to go. Something tells me to go to Greece, but that doesn't really appeal to me. It would be a great place but that's not the number one place I would like to visit. Something tells me to go to China, but once again that's not the number one place I would like to visit. The number one place I would like to go visit would be Ireland.

Ireland is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. The lay of the land is extravagant. The land is mostly level with rolling hills. You look over the rolling plains and all you see is green. Ireland has a rich history which goes back over a couple thousands of years. Ireland also has a great genre of music. There are great sights to see all over Ireland. I also have a ton of family in Ireland. They are wonderful people and I could see myself over there right now having a great time with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment