Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Arguing? Why do it?

It is hard to avoid an argument throughout the day. Personally, I come across several arguments every day. These arguments could either be over stupid things such as: food, TV channel, who has shotgun, who is right over who is wrong, etc., or could be over larger things like divorces, in court, or money. Yes nobody is perfect and does not argue with someone. But I keep asking myself, Why do people argue? In their minds, an individual believe that he or she is always right. People always want what they want no matter what others think or what's good got the situation at the time. I am guilty of this as well. The only way in my eyes to limit arguing is to avoid arguments at all times. If there were no arguments then everything would be that much better. Personally I am not a mean guy. Yes I cut up a lot but at the same time I mean no harm. I try to avoid arguments everyday just to make my day that much better and not have to worry about stupid things arguments occur from.   

No comments:

Post a Comment